Monday, July 31, 2017

After a week away, I'm (sort of) back!

Monday last, on the 24th, I had severe abdominal pains, sharp pains very different than the ones my Myopathy normally provide. Thought I had cooked some bad chicken. After writhing in pain for about ten hours (mostly in the 9-9.5 pain scale range, not very coherent), the ER ran a catscan on me and saw two large gallstones plus a massive infection (one that only looked worse once they poked me open) that kept me hospitalized until late Friday. I've been very slowly recovering over the weekend, and while I have a ton to talk about with respect to not just my health but the Lord's part in rescuing me, I'm not up to lengthy writing stints yet.

So, for now, this is all I'm up to. More tomorrow, I pray. Be well, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment